Our Heavy-duty Carrying Cases are formed using the same materials as our Heavy Duty Shipping cases, but use our carrying case molds to produce a product that is easy to transport and provides maximum protection to your products. The ribs add to the case appearance while also contributing to it’s rigidity and strength.
Our Heavy-duty Carrying Cases are best for products which may be transported frequently, or for items which may be heavy (over 40 pounds), delicate, and/or valuable. Furthermore, adding latch protectors makes the Heavy-duty Carrying Case ATA approved as a shipping case. Great for audio visual equipment, computers and peripherals, industrial tools, and chandeliers.
- Broadcast and video equipment
- Diagnostic and field testing equipment
- Medical electronics and hardware
- Computers and computer accessories
- Video and audio equipment
- Rare and valuable collectables